1) I can’t really choose what would be best for you and your family, I think you would know best. You should check my thanksgiving tag (look under my search recipes link so you can learn to search my blog)
2) Hi… If you check under my “DIY” that’s where all my how-to’s are. I can’t really say what would be easy for you since I don’t know you, your baking level, capacity, etc. You should look at my DIY tag that way you can see what looks easiest for you.
3) That’s a great question. Every microwave, oven can be slightly different. You might want to practice with yours. Like to do a trial version first. (make extra cookies just to practice) :)
4) Yes, be careful with how much alcohol you add because you don’t want to make it runny and change the texture of the truffle batter. and white chocolate ganache dries faster but it is definitely possible, but you need another recipe that has the correct ratios not this one. I will post one.
5) that recipe can be used for cupcakes, but if you are unsure please look under my “cupcakes” tag for a vanilla recipe. I also have tea part recipes under my “tea party” tag :) that sounds like a lot of fun! good luck :D