s’mores shots in REAL chocolate glasses
zig zag chocolate cups made with baloons! (tutorial)
chocolate bowl with truffles!
cuntprosti asked: Hi! I was wondering for the chocolate cup with the chai whipped cream recipe, should they be served immediately? Or can you store them in the fridge or something and distribute them the following day?
These are some things you should consider:
- the cups can be made and put in the fridge but they take a lot of room and you have to accommodate the the cups so nothing bumps into them/touches them etc etc (it depends how many u make obviously)
- It would be better to make them and put them in a cool place (turn up your air conditioner to high) and leave on top of counter
- another problem is that the chocolate might sweat because of the difference from going to room temperature to fridge or vice versa
- another issue is that some of the balloons you make will pop/chocolate will crack so you have to make extras (backups) in case that happens (so be sure to have enough time)
- the chai mousse should be made to serve immediately also
Pinnacle Cake Vodka Pudding Shooters!
Tuxedo Chocolate Cups!
These are great for any black tie event, bachelor party, upscale birthday bash etc etc!
Tiramisu Chocolate Cup!