Fudge Brownie Cupcakes with Mocha Ganache
Mini Mocha Cheesecakes Recipe
Brown Butter Brownies
How to Make Homemade Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- no ice cream maker needed!!!!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Classic Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Pistachio Nut Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Espresso Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
Mocha Brownie Milkshake
- Affogato is an Italian coffee dessert made up of a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a shot of espresso poured over
Cafe Mocha Punch
- This reminds me of Italian Affogato… (however this one is a coffee punch with ice cream and extra ingredients! YUMMMMM)
Cafe Cubano/Cuban Coffee (Two Tutorials & History)
Café Cubano (Cuban coffee, Cuban espresso, cafecito, Cuban pull, Cuban shot) is a type of espresso which originated in Cuba after espresso machines were first imported there from Italy. Specifically, it refers to an espresso shot which is sweetened with demerara sugar as it is being brewed, but the name covers other drinks that use Cuban espresso as their base.
- Cortadito, which in Spanish literally means “small cut”, is an espresso topped with steamed milk. It can be between 50/50 to 75/25 espresso and milk. It is similar to a cortado served in other countries, but pre-sweetened.
- Café con leche, or “coffee with milk”, is a Cuban espresso served alongside a cup of hot or steamed milk. Originally served separately, the cafecito is poured into the glass of hot milk and, then, stirred. It is the traditional Cuban breakfast beverage, served with slices of buttered, toasted cuban bread which can be dunked in the coffee cup. In addition, traditional Cuban “café con leche” contains a pinch of salt (popularized by the Chinese immigrants who arrived in 19th century Cuba) and a dab of butter, giving it a unique taste.
- Colada, 4-6 shots of cafecito served in a large cup along with small demitasse glasses. It is meant to be shared.
A common variant is that the drink is sweetened while the espresso is being brewed. In this version, the sugar (most often brown sugar) is packed above the coffee grounds in the espresso machine and allowed to pass with the hot water through the espresso puck while brewing.
Here are two recipes/tutorials
3 Iced Coffees for Summer!
- Coffee Coke (made with coca-cola, condensed milk, Mojito mix, vanilla ice cream and other goodies!)
- Picasso (made with peach juice, Chantily, espresso, and other goodies!)
- Orancinno (made with orange marmalade, espresso, chantily and other goodies)