- 41 varieties, recommended uses, flavors and different traits!
RisalaMande (Danish Rice Pudding)
- Something Danish for your Christmas table? Risalamande / ris a la malta or rice and almond pudding with warm cherry compote traditionally served at Christmas time!
Christmas Edible Pavlova Wreath
- Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert named after the Russian ballet dancer Anna Pavlova. It is a meringue dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside. (similar to meringue cookies but made big like the size of a cake or mini cakes)
- This Pavlova is in the shape of a wreath. But it’s usually has a rustic roundish shape
- You can use a variety of creative toppings (fruits, candy, nuts, whipped cream, yogurt, chocolate ganache etc)