Delicious SIMPLE Glaze Recipes!
- Dark Chocolate Glaze Recipe -Thick ganache made with dark chocolate and cream makes for a donut topping that’s both classic and classy.
- Marshmallow Glaze Recipe-Mini marshmallows are melted into this simple vanilla glaze for an inspired twist on a classic.
- Maple Glaze Recipe-Maple syrup adds its beautiful amber color and warm flavor to a basic, creamy icing.
- Mocha Glaze Recipe (coffee) -Coffee and donuts are a natural pair—this rich chocolate icing incorporates instant espresso powder.
- Orange Glaze Recipe - Fresh juice, zest, and a tablespoon of orange liqueur add citrusy zing to this glaze.
If you need help baking or need more ideas on how to use these recipes please contact me @thecakebar
White Chocolate Coconut Cheesecakes with Passionfruit Glaze
Glazed Root Beer Funnel Cake
Red, White, & Blue Philly Cream Cheese Pound Cake! (recipe)
But u guys should really get into making your own marmalades/jams. You guys don’t seem into any of the marmalades glazes I post :/ and although I would looove to have a Billion notes on each post I make (hahaha) this isn’t really about that :)~
I just feel that marmalades are really super easy to make and they make any dessert taste even better because it’s a FRESH fruit topper/filling for just about any cake, cheesecake, ice cream, custard, pastry you can think of.
It’s so easy all you need is fruit, water, sugar, lemon… that’s it.
The things you can do with your own marmalades and jams are endlessssssss……
So I just wanted to put this out there just to give you something to think about…
Mini Party Chocolate Bundts! (recipe)
Chocolate Glaze for Donuts! (recipe)