so I was talking to one of my amazing followers mandi-von and they were saying how they’re living in a dorm and have no access to kitchen/stove.
So this is my version of a microwavable rice pudding recipe!
1) if you can find already cooked rice from a chinese food place that would be super helpful (make sure it has no salt) **or get instant rice
2) once you have the cooked rice you can put a half a cup of rice in a microwavable coffee cup/mug
3) add 2 TBSPs of sugar, add 6 TBSP of milk, 1 tsp of butter, a half tsp of vanilla, stir together
4) microwave 15-30 seconds at time, add more milk as needed, stir and keep microwaving at 15-30 seconds at time/adding milk until it gets creamy
5) if you can, you can replace the milk with coconut milk (or other types of milk), or the sugar with condensed milk
6) for toppings you can do allspice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, nuts, raisins, chocolate etc etc
Chocolate Banana Sauce
• 1 overripe banana (brown)
• 1-2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder OR 2 oz melted dark chocolate
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
—> mash the banana in a bowl, then add the chocolate/ cocoa and vanilla, whisking until its all combined
—> If you want, microwave it, but it tastes fine either way.
Renniesane / Tumblr
Swirl Nutella Fudge
- Only 3 ingredients, no bake, done in microwave
Caramel Peanut Pretzel Bites
- only 4 ingredients, no bake, done in microwave
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!
Microwave Matcha Mochi Cups
Chocolate-Covered 7-Minute Microwave Caramels
5-Minute Salted Caramel Chocolate Mug Cake | pepper.ph
Microwave Mug Brownie
60 SECONDS chocolate Cake | SavorHomeBlog.com