White Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter never was this fancy when I was growing up! :)
Churros Tutorial with 3 dipping Sauces
Homemade Nutella Recipe
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- no ice cream machine needed
- made with blueberry syrup (easy to make, it’s basically homemade marmalade or jam)
Homemade Lemon Curd
lemon curd is usually used in recipes like meringue pies and cake fillings but you can use this on top of ice creams, toast, pastries, danishes, greek yogurt, sorbets, vanilla cakes, parfaits, as a cake shooter layer, pavlovas, french macarons (and other cookies), cheesecakes, pancakes… and yesterday I posted a lemon meringue smore’s idea that was very popular… so be creative!
Chocolate Garnish Curls Tutorial
- These chocolate curls can make even the simplest desserts look amazing! You can add these curls on top of cakes, cheesecakes, trifles, ice cream, parfaits, puddings, coffees, shakes, custards just to name a few!!! It takes some practice but it’s well worth learning! Your creation will look really elegant. TRY IT!
- Extra Tip: If you use chocolate wafers/candy melts you can make them any color you want from white, blue, green… whatever color you need!
Strawberry Sauce DIY Tutorial
Perfect topping for Ice cream, waffles, toast, scones, pancakes, crepes, greek yogurt, new york cheesecake, custards, and cakes like angel food cake, pound cake, plain chocolate cake etc… Possibilities are endless! BE CREATIVE! :)
Homemade Brownie Batter Hot Fudge Sauce
White Chocolate Cheesecake with Caramel Glaze
Whiskey Caramel Sauce Recipe
…perfect for ‘grown up’ ice cream ;)