Magic Perrier Recipe (no alcohol)
Want a delicious and beautiful non alcoholic drink for a baby shower, sweet 16, or other festive party? Water never looked so tasty!
Well maybe that’s because it’s sparkling water with cotton candy!
The Good about this drink:
- It looks amazing
- Guests that don’t drink alcohol will appreciate the lovely drink option!
- Kids also like pretty drinks! (why do the alcoholic drinks have to be the only pretty drinks at parties?!)
- It has cotton candy!
- It’s easy to make
- It’s fast to make
- Sparkling water has a lil ‘kick’ of fun in it!
- You can serve it an beautiful exotical (i made that word up! It means exotic lol) shaped glasses with festive colorful straws!
- You can add colorful festive ice cubes! (with no flavor, or add herbs!) please check my ice cubes tag
The Bad about this drink:
This is my new favorite thing… chocolate mint water! you must try this!!!! it’s amazing! Zero calories too :D
If you want to DIY, you need chocolate extract (CLEAR), mint extract (or real mint leaves) or REAL chocolate mint leaves, spring water! The water is suppose to have a HINT of flavor not too much :)
O… M… G
Raspberry Rose Fizz
Fruit & Herbs Flavored Water Tutorials
- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
I’m not sure about these ingredients. I highly recommend spring water for it gives it an extra Je ne sais quoi versus using tap water, distilled water, mineral water, or purified water. It’s all debatable obvs… I’m on the fence. How about you? thoughts?
Ice Mint Strawberry Water Recipe
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Sweet Pineapple Strawberry Spa Water
Skip the soda
DIY Floral Ice Cubes
What a beautiful idea! Probably meant more for the spring time, but either way very pretty. I could see these being a big catch at a wedding party